Coaching Future Coaches (Thur 9 May 9am - 5pm)
Coaching Future Coaches
*Whole amount of fees may be reimbursed using your SkillsFuture credit
NLP Is one of the most powerful bodies of knowledge that provide change tools to coaches. When a coach is trained in NLP they understand how to change behaviour to achieve better results. If you can change your mind you can change your performance.
This course is tailored for anyone who would like to become a coach. This first step sets up the fundamental mindset that coaches can accelerate results of clients by working with context rather than content. Participants will be able to coach confidently by the end of the day as there will be a lot of experiential learning. We believe in learning by having fun so participants can be assured of enjoying their day while immersing in the new technology of coaching.
This 1 day all-you-need-to-know workshop helps beginners acquire theoretical and gain hands-on experience in the key workings of NLP and apply them immediately to coaching. Participants will be amazed at how easily and quickly they can migrate to a new mindset and help others through change.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Build rapport with any client now that they understand the different generations
- Help clients diffuse conflict situations by stepping into the other person’s shoes
- Facilitate clients through goal setting
- Tweak their listening skills so they get most out of their interaction with clients
- Question clients appropriately so that they help clients come to their own realisations
Tanglin Area. Full address will be sent to you upon registration.
“All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.