Series A - Create Your Future Now – Self Tools to De-stress, Build Resilience and Stay Focused (LIVE)
This course uses the technology of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), an accelerated learning model filled with tools that are easily applied to work-life balance and mental health.
Learners will understand how to make change fast and easily, with models that are designed to work via the 5 senses. Learners will not only become nimble and adaptable, they will also be highly efficient in making good decisions for better results.
This course was created with the explicit objective to assist learners during uncertain times where many have lost clarity, focus and confidence not knowing the way forward.
Whether it be a job loss, a new role or pay cuts, stress and anxiety pervades. This course rids learners of negative emotions and gives them the tools to up-skill their mindset, prepare for the unknown and best of all, self-apply anytime they need it.
Learners will eradicate negative emotions like fear of change and the uncertainty akin to the new normal, that have hampered their progress thus far. Anxiety and stress will become a thing of the past.
This 8 hour online course conducted in 4 parts of 2 hours each, is for learners who want tools to up-skill their mindset and prepare for a new and different workplace especially now that they have experienced the effects of what an external global event like a pandemic can do.
They will have more behavioural flexibility to work in any situation beyond the new normal and equip themselves with buffers and models, regardless of the landscape they are facing. Learners will walk away adept with powerful tools that will give them direction on how to deal with change in the workplace and environment.
Once learners have completed this Series they will be encouraged to sign up for the next “Series B – Create Your Future Now – Skills to Design Your Future-Ready Blueprint” which consists of a further four modules of 2 hours each.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
Modules 1 & 2
- Identify the source of stress and eradicate it for better work-life balance to reduce absenteeism and heighten employee engagement
- Use simple techniques to make better and faster decisions with greater certainty that leads to improved efficiency
- Create a focused and resilient state of mind for work and life contexts when crises arise
- Produce consistent results to stay on track with performance targets and achieve even in volatile times
Modules 3 & 4
- Feel the difference in their outlook seeing positivity in the most negative calamities for example getting demoted in a job
- Clear negative emotions that have plagued them from achieving results at work for example anger towards their boss
- Access situational flexibility to adapt and behave in more empowering ways for example when assigned more work if team shrinks
- Change small aspects of behaviour that yield impactful outcomes on performance for example communicating differently with a colleague
The entire course will be conducted LIVE online weekly. It is a fast paced, tightly packed series filled with tools for learners to apply themselves after the course.